Sunder Kand Path - Saturday July 28th 2018 @ 10:30 am
Founded in 1979, CVHTS serves the religious, cultural and social needs of the Indian community in the State of Connecticut and across north eastern United States.
Sri Satyanarayana Temple is designed in a traditional style to accommodate worshipers from several different Hindu sects.
For key mile stones, please click here
For volunteer work signup, please click here
For all the pooja services, please click here
Updates on the following items are added
For all details and past temple news, please click here
- 2018-19 EC President Election Update
- On May 6th, 2018 Mr. Kiran Pyneni was reelected as the President of the CVHTS Executive Committee for the term 2018-19.
Congratulations!! Mr. Kiran Pyneni
- 2018 GBM & Election Update
- Heartiest Congratulations to the new members of the EC
Mr. Hari Govindaram, Mr. Raju Bangalore, Mr. Rao Yalamanchili and Mrs. Saras(Chenu) Jain
- Thanks to retiring EC members
Mrs. Dina Bhatt, Mr. Gopal Iyer and Mr. Kumar Kummamuru
©2015-18 Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple (Connecticut Valley Hindu Temple Society)